View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 12:09 PM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I wouldn't call Meltzer unreliable but his insiders don't always give him correct information. I find Apter and Meltzer to be 2 of the most reliable myself, they aren't always right but they know their shit and they at least report depending on what they hear, it's just a matter of whether whatever they're being told is accurate. With that said they seem to be pretty good in telling whether the information given to them is accurate, plenty of times I've heard them say things like "this is what I hear but I wouldn't expect it to be true" so they do their best to ensure what they're telling people isn't a giant shit pile.

The only thing that annoys me about Meltzer is he's biased to the Indies and Japanese wrestling, so much it's off putting, as a journalist for wrestling though he's good
sendpm.gif