View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 10:07 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I love the Ric-Charlotte pairing. At first, it seemed like Ric is stealing the spotlight from Charlotte and will do more harm than good, but everything seems to be falling in place as of late. Ric's presence has had a complementary effect on Charlotte's character and title reign, and I'm sure that she will be much more comfortable by the time this pairing comes to an end, compared to the time when Ric started accompanying her.
Charlotte is also a fantastic talent; it is easy to get completely overshadowed by the Nature Boy, but she has done a great job at keeping a good part of the focus on herself. She has variations of her father's finishing move, entrance theme, catch phrase, even the nickname (although it's not used as commonly), yet she has managed to set up her own brand. She is Charlotte first, Flair second. Other than the few seconds when Ric distracts her opponent, the fans' focus stays on her. And that is special.
Massive kudos to Becky too; she and Charlotte bring the best out of each other, and make a perfect hero-villain pair. On a side note, I particularly loved how Becky got the upper hand on Ric with her promo on RAW; if she keeps it up, she can be the one of the most complete female wrestlers in history.