View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Nome is where your heart is
ROH Pure Champion

INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to INDYjon22

Holy shit this match is fucking loaded. Great talent all around the ring with each one having the ability to win this match in their own right. However, I think this match will be a two man horse race between Jericho and RVD.

Both RVD and Jericho have had great feuds with each other and great ladder matches. Either one could easily win this one but my vote will go to RVD. RVD has experience winning an actual MITB match whereas Jericho may have created it but never has won it. RVD also probably has the most experience and probably has been in the most ladder matches. I think he will be able to use the ladder better and more effectively.

I like to think this match will end with Jericho and RVD both on top of the ladder with RVD knocking him off and winning the match.