View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

I think Rob Van Dam has the obvious advantage going into this match, as the only one to win a singles multi man ladder match, but Chris Jericho and Rey have won tag ones. I have to count out Jericho from the initial decider, as I think he has lost a lot of multiman ladder matches in his career, and the only one he won was after he was taken away and Benoit did it for him.

Liger is an unknown quantity, but it's interesting to note that two of the MITB winners did so on their first event. I think I'm going to give him the gold, based on the fact that he's probably the best worker and with that unknown element going into it.

Right now, I'm thinking RVD for the silver and then Jericho, a master of one on one ladder matches for the bronze, but we shall see.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif