View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 08:00 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Money In The Bank Ladder match - Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles vs Mick Foley
A collection of wrestlers the world and thw powers that be would have never thought would become so immensely popular and would turn into legends.

Singles match - 2006 Kurt Angle vs 1997 Bret Hart
A match between Canada and USA, a match between the two greatest of all time.

Singles match - 2015 John Cena (w/ Sting) vs 1991 Ric Flair (w/ Arn Anderson)
Cena is a 16th time world champion. Flair is a 16th time world champion. Cena works 5-star matches with heels that are great wrestlers like Owens, Styles and Punk. Who is the greatest heel and one of the best ever to step foot in the ring? Ric Flair. That would be an instant classic. Add Sting assisting Cena, Flair's biggest rival. Add Flair's good friend and bodyguard, Anderson. This would steal any show, anywhere. This is obviously cheating, but I want Flair in his prime, a backstory with Sting and Cena from 2015.

Singles match - 1987 Andre the Giant vs 2007-09 The Undertaker
What would happen if the Streak were to meet the man that was undefeated for 15 years? What would happen if a Deadman were to meet the biggest Giant? That would be a spectacle to watch.

No Holds Barred match - Antonio Inoki vs 2014-16 Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman)
Going from kayfabe to legitimacy. Antonio Inoki is the man who drew Ali. Heyman brags all the time about Lesnar being a legit fighter. Well, you have the biggest legit fighter/pro-wrestler from today vs the biggest legit fighter/pro-wrestler from the past.

Singles match - 2002 The Rock vs 1997 Shawn Michaels
Two of the greatest ever. Two big entertainers. Two great showmen. This would make the crowd go wild for sure.

3-on-3 Tag Team Elimination match - 2014 Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton & Batista) vs The NWO (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Randy Savage)
When you think about factions, Evolution and the NWO come to mind. I chose 2014 Evolution, simply because Orton and Batista were in a different level than that of 2004.

No Disqualifications match - 1999 Stone Cold Steve Austin vs 1987 Hulk Hogan
I don't trust the chemistry between Austin and Hogan nor their in ring abilities to deliver something equal to their names, so the No DQs rule should be added, so that they can have more freedom.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. : 06-27-2017 at 08:09 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote