View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 11:19 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hate to bring back up a dead thread, but I think I might have a pretty good dream card.

Jacob's Dream Card

Match 1: Cesaro vs Andre the Giant
Why: Cesaro has been considered pound for pound the strongest wrestler in the history of WWE, what better way to prove that theory than against the greatest big man of all time, Andre the Giant?

Match 2: Neville vs Sami Zayn vs Kalisto vs Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes vs Austin Aries in a ladder match
Why: This match would be a cruiserweight dream come true, you'd have fast paced workers taking part in high flying action and include some great moves and hype the crowd up. In the end, i'd give Zayn the win to move his career to the next level.

Match 3: Daniel Bryan vs Ricky Steamboat
Why: The two greatest underdogs in the history of the business, 'The Yes Man' versus 'The Dragon'. This would be a match of a lifetime, the fans would eat it up like there was no tomorrow, and the best part? It would be a friendly encounter between two of the best wrestlers of their time.

Match 4: AJ Lee vs Charlotte vs Trish Stratus vs The Fabulous Moolah
Why: The four greatest women wrestlers of their time, this match would finally determine who the 'best' women's wrestler in WWE history truly is. Naturally, you would have everyone in their prime in this match to get the best out of them. In the end, i'd give the edge to Charlotte; as a wrestler, she's probably the greatest female to ever grace the sport.

Match 5: The Young Bucks vs The New Day
Why: This has to be an IWC dream match for some people, think about it; the most popular tag team act in the last two years versus the greatest tag team to never enter the WWE. A match like that would be killer.

Match 6: Hulk Hogan vs Roman Reigns
Why: You could also consider Hulk Hogan vs John Cena or John Cena vs Roman Reigns, but considering how Roman has A. been in three straight WrestleMania main events, B. Has an incredible resume in just five years and C. Defeated Triple H, Batista and The Undertaker and looks to be the next big face of WWE; it only makes sense he go up against the original face of WWE.

Match 7: A.J Styles vs Triple H
Why: The Phenomenal One versus The Game, The Champ versus The Cerebral Assassin. The promos would be absolutely lit, and at their ages; they can still put on great matches. The psychology the two have would all things considered carry the two and it would be a great match.

Main Event: John Cena vs Sting
Why: I'm sure everyone was expecting The Undertaker vs John Cena or Undertaker vs Sting, but what I personally want to see is the two faces of their respective companies WWE and WCW to finally go head to head to prove once and for all who the dominant promotion really is. The promos would be off the walls and the reactions would be insane.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote