View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 09:15 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Pillman View Post
I know you're with me KB, any of these guys who have never actually seen her live and in person don't even have a clue. She really is stunning.
I think I've told this story before but when I was at Supercard of Honor last year, Maria was one of the people you could meet before the show. I got a quick handshake and made a bit of eye contact and my goodness. There's one other woman in the world that can leave me speechless and I'm marrying her next month. Maria came close though. She was wearing this little black dress and had the friendliest smile on her face.

Later in the night, Veda was out with R.D. Reynolds in her shirt skirt and got into a chase around the ring to one of the loudest pops of the night.

Then Maria came out for Matt Hardy's match wearing more or less a swimsuit and with the sexed up face like she had in Playboy. No one was thinking about Veda Scott for the rest of the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.