View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 05:26 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

I know people on here complain about Lesnar not being there and defending the title much, but for me it's been more entertaining having him show up once in a while and have a one off title match rather then have someone else as champion and having to sit through endless repetitive matches. Remember Owens vs Rollins/Reigns? That combination probably had about 20 matches between them from end of summer to the Royal Rumble. That shit got boring quick.

I would prefer Samoa Joe getting the strap here. Even capitalizing on someone else going for the win like he did in the five way. I would say Reigns spears Brock and is about to win and Joe just slaps the clutch on and Reigns passes out. Keeps the aura of Joe never getting beat by Reigns as well. Plus him vs Balor, Rollins, Ambrose etc. throughout the fall would be great.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote