View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Okay, I've been at it again. Hopefully there's a bit of improvement.

Grizzly Bob, KC V sig
Click for Spoiler:

I copied a woodsy scene and colorized it dark green. Kevin proves to be a very hard model to work with, because the renders of him are either full of blood, or he has RoH shit in the pic. This was as good as I could get of him. The adorable Rottie render only came with a bust, so I had to place him there. Same old generic text, but I colorized the WZCW logo (I think Killjoy made it) to fit the colour scheme. I cartoonifyed the lot, but held back on the black, because Steen's beard looked shit enough as it was.

Blade & Bob concept
Click for Spoiler:

Blade (the poster) and I are teasing some sort of alliance and this pic just came to me - The Green Beret's. Both wrestlers have "green" gimmicks (Blade being Irish and Bob being a woodsman), so I went hunting for some beret renders. Blade's one fits fine, but I couldn't find a render for a from-the-front cap, so there it is.

Another woodsy scene and everything is cartoonifyed somewhat.

Lastly, I added a green-to-orange overlay gradient a few times, to get as close to an Irish flag for the background.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote