View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Crossface Chickenwing
WWE Diva's Champion

SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...

The Leprechaun movies were funny. Hopefully they will make them darker. This is actually something that Hornswoggle will fit in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Naitch View Post
Well, I think it is safe to say I shall not be watching this. I am not a fan of Hornswoggle in the slightest, don't even find him funny like most people do either. I am pretty certain that this film with completely bomb and lose WWE yet more money. Why they persist with the WWE Films department is beyond me.
The persist because they make money on DVD sales. Even if the film bombs in the box office they don't have a big budget so they never really lose much if at all. DVD sales put them over the top.

So while it's not a huge money maker they still do make some money on a lot of movies.
sendpm.gif