View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 02:15 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree that this Women's revolution is just a PR move and is getting pushed down our throats. That promo where Stephanie announced the Women's Rumble was awful but yet they have to replay it make it into video packages and have a bunch of sound bites of Stephanie and the Women hugging and cheering. It's been pretty much a similar build up with all these first ever Women's matches with very little of the build being about characters and storylines.
Don't get me wrong I love women's wrestling and am glad they giving it more time. I had my doubts about the Women Rumble but overall I think it was good and delivered on a high level. But I just hope we get more this year rather then them just raving about the Women's Revolution and first time ever matches. Every week it seems like it's a multi women tag or they have a singles match and they try to cram all the Women in one segment with them playing cheerleader and doing nothing significant
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote