View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 05:28 AM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So this feel like the last gimmick they didn't use for the Stephanie mcmahon's women's revolution so now I'm guessing that they will booked that on last as well so that Stephanie can overshadowed the women's division by advancing her own storyline with Ronda like she did at the rumble last night.

I fell lately like they are really forcing all theses historic moments for business purposes instead of having them happen organically. I get we're in this #metoo era right now where feminism is more powerful then ever but this just feel rush especially since they barely have the numbers to actually have a good match with this gimmick.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote