View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

While this match could turn out to be very entertaining, it could also turn out to be a disaster. We watched Shane almost kill himself at Survivor Series and totally miss Styles on SD the other night doing what he does best, being a spot monkey jumping off of high places.

Don't get me wrong I like both guys, but I just can't get by the feeling that Styles is totally getting screwed over this year, and the only reason he has Shane as an opponent is because they can't find anyone else to put him in a match with.

It didn't have to be Shane though. The WWE dropped the ball on this one big time and missed a golden opportunity. What they should have done is have Styles attack Shane in the garage like he did. Shane get's so pissed off he wants to fight Styles, but can't get cleared in time. So he does the only thing left, brings in a ringer. He gets in the ring last week and tells Styles he has a match a Mania, but won't find out till then who he's got a match with.

At Mania after they introduce Styles, have Nakamura's music hit and boom, Nakamura comes down and the two of them have the match of the night. That way could bring Nakamura up on a big way and we the fans would get to see one hell of a match.

Would also have Styles win and Shane gets so incensed that he trades Styles to RAW for another big name. It would kill numerous birds with one stone. Nakamura debuts and goes to Smackdown, Styles as Vince wants goes to RAW and SD gets Reigns or Joe.

JH said fans get irked when part timers come into the biggest show of the year and take plum spots. He right and Shane feuding with Styles is the reason why. Every year when Mania rolls around the McMahon's always have to be front and centre. Stephanie up there screaming like a fishwife, HHH having a match and now Shane.

Don't mind HHH as much, but like I've said before he doesn't need a Mania match every year and neither does Shane. They are fine in the capacity they work at without having to take another superstar's place.