View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 04:42 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I could something happening on smackdown next week that would raise the stakes for this match. What i would do if i was them is to have shane start the show next week and announce that this match will be a falls count anywhere match or a street fight, either match is fine with me, then this will bring out A.J. Styles that will propose or little side stipulation for this match. He would go on an propose that if he lose, he fired from smackdown but if he wins, he gets faces the winner of the bray wyatt, randy orton match at the next smackdown PPV for the wwe championship.

Shane agrees and A.J. low blow shane and hits the styles clash on shane.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote