View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 11:06 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
This is crazy...

He is a victim of Child Abuse... anyone who has sex with an 8 year old, is a Peado pure and simple and needs locking away. His reactions are different to the stereotypical guilt but still symptoms of the trauma. "Had that person NOT done what they did when he was 8, he might not be gay today" is a legit question that he should be asking.
I may not have been clear enough in my original post for this thread, however, he wasn't having sex with men at the age of 8. He was messing around with boys his own age and friends that would come over to his home or the ones he would go and stay with. Not men. Older guys didn't come into the picture until he was 13. I thought I mentioned that. I'm told that boys messing around with other boys is completely normal behavior whether the child turns out to be gay or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 01-16-2016 at 11:11 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote