View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 09:16 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

Something To Wrestle With is consistently fun and a great way to look at stuff in the past. I've heard of Cornette's podcast but never listened to it. Enough people here seem to like it, so I'll try it. Edge and Christians should be good, but it's just not great to me. Russo's is terrible. People joke about the guy saying "bro" but man he really does say it like every other word. In my opinion, Austin is okay depending on who's on. Jericho's podcast is good, but I like that it's NOT a "wrestling" podcast. I used to love Colt's Art of Wrestling podcast, but I'm not digging the format change. Then I also listen to one called Comedians of Wrestling, but that's more like "if your friends had a podcast" and less of an actual breakdown.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote