View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 05:14 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If i go with Wrestling Podcast done by former wrestlers or wrestling personalities, I have to say that Both of Jim Cornette's podcast are a must for me every week mostly because we kinda have the same opinion about the current product as a whole so it's kinda easy to listen to him talk about it. Another one i loved is Sean Mooney mostly for the guest is able to get every week. He gets guys that would normally not do interviews and it fascinating to listen to especially since i grew up watching these guys on TV so to hear their story is always quite fun for me.

Outside of that, i don't really care to much about other wrestler's podcast because i don'T really have time to listen to them, sometimes i will listen to either What happened when or something to wrestle with when those are not 4 hours long but outside of that not much.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote