View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 08:32 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
But if he's a heel, why have i'm face aiden English in his debut match? The way he got booked last night screamed Babyface to me. If you wanted him to be a heel, you would have booked him to go against a babyface jobber like Tye dillenger and you wouldn't have told him to play to the crowd the way he did.
That's a good point but he was always going to get an awesome reaction. May as well ride it this week or the next few and get him to be a heel after that. As a face he doesn't have anyone. The guy is a natural heel anyways. Owens has Shane, Mahal has Nakamura and Corbin is probably dead but could face Roode, that would kill at least one of them though. I had to come back and edit Rusev in because he has just been nothing for awhile now, so I dunno, he could run over Rusev but after that loss to Randy what's the point.Good to see SD got him with Cena and Ambrose both not on the show anymore. It'll be interesting to see how WWE handles him. Really don't see for any other reason to have Nakamura, Owens, Styles and Roode has the core 4. Orton, Styles and Nakamura feud in that order would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote