Thread: The Final Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosé View Post
Is it really a witch hunt if I believe the guy would truly just be shit at the job? Lulz.
Not to speak on Sally's behalf, as she's more than capable of doing so for herself, but I doubt you were one of the guys she was referring to with the "witch hunt" comment. Guys like yourself and Tastycles and others took a position and went with it, nothing at all wrong with that (even if I disagree with your end result). But the same can't be said for everyone.