Thread: The Final Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dam Van View Post
I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.
I did.......basing my vote on one thing: Which candidate I thought would make the best Mod!

Oh, wow! What a concept!

Not basing my choice on whom I thought to be homophobic or whom I thought to be a racist. Not even basing it on the witch hunt in which so many of you enjoyed participating, which is the kind of thing we inevitably get when we're invited to select a Mod by general election.

Actually, this whole electoral process was very much like politics in the real world, wasn't it? It hardly involved extolling the positive qualities we want to see in a candidate, and instead devolved into a smear campaign against Dagger. I figured it would take this form (although I don't claim I knew Dagger would be the target), which is why I declined the suggestion of several people to run for the position myself. Even having never declared my candidacy, I received several "vagina" references in private messages regarding the election. I can just imagine what it would have been like if I chose to run.

I think Coco or Crock would make fine Mods. But when I looked at the criterion I thought was important in choosing a candidate, I went with whom I felt would be the most diligent in the position, who would be fairest and who would be friendliest to the forum population as a whole ......and I chose Dagger.

It was a strange way base my choice for Mod, I know.

Definitely not cool. No.
sendpm.gif