Thread: The Final Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:29 PM
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dam Van View Post
I can't edit my post, but I have no problem in stating who I voted for. I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.
It doesn't really surprise me. ABC was the biggest party before the debates started. It's hard to say who stuck with 'em because it's been so quiet in the HQ since all the "shit" hit the "fan". "" "" "" "" Even if half the people that were originally part of the group JUST voted on party lines, this would be over.

^^doesn't actually reflect my opinion of the candidates.
sendpm.gif