View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:39 AM
Undercardbob Jobberpants
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...Dexter is going to make some noise in the draft...

Can I just point out how much I love Bigelow? I swear that guy is severely underrated, and this review points out several reasons why I think so. Not to mention how much class it took for him to put over a rookie like Goldberg and launch one of the biggest angles in WCW's history.

Great, great wrestler. I miss him.

Credit: Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDaHack View Post
Dexter is a square. I slam doors in peoples faces, stare at handicapped people, and impulsively yell obscenities in public everday. In fact, it's roughly 40% of my life nowadays. I work at Pizza Hut now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote