View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:55 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

War Zone
(Wildcat66)

I did enjoy your RP. it may be your best piece ever as of right now. You get more of a look at Troy and you show War Zone is in fact human both of which I think was needed.

But...

I noticed you did mention Milenko (who isn't even in the match) but forget Vox (the man you took the title from) all together. I look at it like Chopped and your opponents are the basket ingredients. If you forget to add one of the basket ingredients your chances of winning go down drastically.

The content may be enough to push you through but it all depends on one of your opponents putting out something worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote