View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:19 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Callie Clark: Unscripted.

I voted against you this match, I thought Matt Tastics was better. That said yours was not a bad RP at all. The Ban the Mayhem section was really good and a very Callie character thing. I think the 100 bit would have been better if I watched the show.

All in all it built story and character but just felt like something was missing. When you're going up against someone like tastic that in itself is a problem. Shame I think you'll lose the title this match. Hopefully you'll get the title soon.

Callie Clark: Meltdown Madness

I voted for you this match, I thought Matt Tastics was not better.

The pressure of title defending was off here nor did you know you'd have a title match. I think that made you relax and not worry. The I felt empty opening was fantastic.

I was concerned about you bringing back Gabi but this RP showed why she was needed. The two flashbacks helped cement the relationship and gave the needed kick up the ass for Callie. Hopefully you'll keep the title soon!

Milenkos coming soon!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote