View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

"Here, I'll be Mario. YOU be Luigi!"

The words spoken to me as I was handed an NES controller in 1987 to play as Luigi in Super Mario Bros 1, before I could even talk yet. This was my first ever video game experience and I have never looked back.

Super Mario Bros 1 through 3
Final Fantasy 1
The Legend of Zelda
Dragon Warrior/Quest 1 through 4
Metroid
DuckTales

I could go on forever about any of these games. The NES deserves every last ounce of positive feedback that it still receives to this day. They do not make games like those anymore these days. The graphics and music may be severely outdated, but it's about fun addicting gameplay to me. If I had the choice between "Bob goes to Walmart" (or something along those lines, I know that's not an actual game) on the new Xbox One with 100% "real" graphics but no actual storyline or the original Final Fantasy, then give me the epic masterpiece FF1 any day of the week. The same goes for any of the games I listed.

I played these games as a young child and still play them now despite being almost 30 years old. Today's games just cannot compare in quality to NES legends.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif