View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 05:38 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I believe it's going to be a segment, just that. Him laying the smacketh down on a jobber heel.

I'd like for The Rock to wrestle. I don't care what people say. The Rock is The Rock and I wasn't around during the Attitude Era, so give that man an opponent!!

Also, he should stay away from Reigns, for now. The fans would see it as WWE trying to bring Reigns cheers and they would boo the hell out of Roman. And they would be right to do so.

So that means we'll be getting Rocky on RAW sooner or later. Can't wait.
sendpm.gif