View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

When they were all the rage I used to pick some up.

I read the Foley ones and enjoyed those.
Enjoyed the Hardys and Lita ones.
I never did finish Angles. I found it to be a bit of a bore.

I read Jericho's first and enjoyed it and picked up his second but I never have sat down to read it.

With the WWE ones it's been made pretty clear by the people who wrote them that WWE has a hand in what gets printed. Which is to be expected. So some of those may need to be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't really remember much about it but I read Ted Dibiase's book and I do remember he talked about the evils of the wrestling industry and that stuff. It's when he was really big on his God trip so the book is kind of preachy.