Thread: Animation
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 07:25 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

There's something desensitizing about prosperity, that lacking a necessity to avoid constant peril makes existence somewhat mundane as a side-effect. We can't help taking our time for granted, to a human being a seventy year life-span is full of countless examples of unique experiences that can never be truly replicated. Seconds out of the day are arbitrary, we're all looking forward to certain key events and our lives in between those events are just mindless filler.

The following animated film is based on the idea of seeing reality though the eyes of a man who has awareness of his own doom clock. The rest of humanity is ignorant, which is best for them. His example is how I'd see my own, suddenly reacting to ever small experience and savoring those that would ordinarily just be another mundane part of the day. To no longer be wealthy with available time is about the only way I could see myself truly understanding the value of time.

Bernardo Britto - Yearbook:

Last edited by enviousdominous : 09-19-2016 at 07:30 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote