Thread: WZCW Quick News
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 05:40 PM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

We should embrace the name of the Elite Openweight title. Bring it down to the lower tier guys, let anyone challenge for it, and keep the title defenses on the regular. If a champion defends the title for a while and holds onto it, increase the challenge by adding more guys to the match. I know this seems like a dick move to say after breaking the record, but I've said this whilst being the champ, and after a while, I really started to lose interest in being the Elite champ. This system will help stop champion disinterest as well. (Make the Eurasian title like the old Intercontinental title: midcard/upper midcard title guys use to prepare for the World title, and keep the other two title as is - you guys don't need any other title, you just need to manage the resources you've got first).

For the creative team position, maybe look for another new person. New, fresh perspectives can shake up the team and breathe new life, AND you'll have growing pains with the two new guys anyway so why not add a third? We'll forgive you for any errors, because you guys are getting used to the new team, and we can give feedback on the fly. Experience is always nice, but you'll have four guys on the team who knows how to be on creative, and have that experience... so go for the fresh.

If you add music to the beginning of the podcast, please make it a 10 second clip (15 max). Don't do what most podcasts and shows have done, and make it ridiculously long. I don't care for the music, I listen for the podcast, so do enough to give it a professional feel with an opening, but that's it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote