View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:45 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdgedAssasain View Post
The Mega Powers Hogan and Savage were so evenly matched and making them a tag team was the best move of that time i think if anyone deserves it it is them
Savage and Hogan would go in as singles wrestlers, with their Mega Powers run being mentioned during their induction ceremony. Obviously they became stars as individuals not as a tag team.

The Steiners, Dudleys and Demolition are three teams I could see with justifiable entries, probably the New Age Outlaws too, as they were a hugely popular team during the Attitude Era, picking up several tag-team titles and both were incredibly over with the fans.

Very few wrestlers get the pops and crowd reaction that Road Dogg and Billy Gunn did, and even less tag teams get reactions like that. They were one of the most popular acts in the company, part of the dominant faction and had alot of success. I think the NAO would be worthy of admission into the HOF for sure.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote