View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:35 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
I dont think that any team should be inducted before the Steiner Brothers. They got over all around the world simply on talent alone which is a hall of fame worthy accomplishment in itself. Unlike most tag teams of prominence they switched promotions quite a bit and has success in every last promotion that they went to. Rick may not have had the success in the singles rank that Scott did but as a tag team i find them untouchable

I like the Steiner brothers, and yes they were a great team, but I do think that there are other teams that should go in ahead of them, like the Road Warriors and the Dudley Boyz.

The Steiners were very good in the ring, and could wrestle as well as relying on their power game, but I think both the Warriors and the Dudleyz had more impact on the wrestling business.

As well as being more successful in titles won that the Steiners, both the teams I mentioned were very important in the way tag team wrestling is today, while I do not feel the Steiners really are. They are a great team though, and I would porbably say they are HOF worthy, but not ahead of the Road Warriors or Dudley Boyz

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote