View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 04:47 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

The PWI Awards is usually awards in the kayfabe spectrum, isn't it? I'm actually surprised Brock Lesnar isn't in the top three. He delivered in 2017, even Goldeberg he was capabble of delivering a good match. Winning the Universal Championship and successfully defending it against the likes of Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe, as well as beating AJ Styles to declare himself the Champion of Champions.

AJ Styles did win the US Title and the WWE Championship in 2017, so maybe, that's it? He pretty much won every feud he's been in.

That's also the only explanation I have for Cody to be in the third place. He won the ROH Championship, aligned himself with The Bullet Club and challenged for some championships like the Impact Grand Championship, IWGP World Championship and Tag Team Championship. He lost in all of them, but he kinda delivered in Ring of Honor winning the ROH Wrestler of The Year Award. It has to be it, because the guy isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Also, fuck the Young Bucks. Never seen a match of them where I genuinely thought they were good. Overrated.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote