View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:23 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Back in August of last year these two put on one of the most underrated and overlooked matches of 2017 at TakeOver: Brooklyn III. Now for NXT's top title, I'm sure this match will deliver and will be a early contender for match of the year, no doubt. With that, I fully expect some interference here. Ciampa's name will be all over these results for obvious reasons.

Almas has surprised me so far with his title reign and he's nailing that heel role better than I thought he could. I don't see another short reign for the NXT title here. Gargano is certainly credible enough to lead the NXT brand but his story is about overcoming obstacles. Those obstacles come in the form of the greatly missed Tomasso Ciampa and losing the NXT Championship match. Ciampa/Gargano doesn't need a title and it's the perfect feud to be featured prominently going into TakeOver: New Orleans.

Gargano loses after Ciampa knees his head off then places a #diy shirt over his lifeless carcass. I say that but if I'm wrong and Gargano wins, I'm screaming like a 13 year old schoolgirl who just found out Justin Bieber is coming to town and I have front row tickets.

Hamler's Prediction: Andrade "Cien" Almas will retain the NXT Championship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote