View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
This was all over the dirt sheets a day ago but nothing since. If he did ask for his release then it's a shame because he seemed to have find his groove at 205 Live. The problem is, he had already gone through most of the roster there and was undefeated, so what else was there for him to do.

He is certainly a better wrestler than Enzo is, Kalisto would have been a lot more challenging, but Enzo please. My cat could beat Enso, he is trash. Enzo does his best work on the mic, but gotta give it to the guy for trying.

How many people watch 205 Live on a good night, so will Neville's departure even be noticed by most WWE fans, I think not. Considering though we haven't heard anything new this might just be a work. Kind of a silly work as Neville has promoted himself as the King of the Cruiserweights and after one loss throws his toys out of the pram and walks out. Makes him look like the court jester.
Your cat is trash? That's just mean girl.

I do kind of agree that he looks stupid for taking his ball and going home if he did indeed walk out of Raw and ask for his walking papers after one loss as has been reported. This isn't a Cody Rhodes situation where he has been spinning his wheels for a while and playing a character he didn't like in nothing matches. Neville had a division being built around him, even if it was a shitty division.

Here is the thing I don't think people are seeing, even if I agree that Neville's talent has been wasted. If he leaves 205, where does he go? Raw is packed right now, and even Smackdown isn't exactly the land of opportunity.

Having said that, I think maybe he realized his ceiling for a while would be 205, and just decided to take his WWE fame and try his luck elsewhere.