View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 09:13 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
As for Clinton and Democrats, shame on them, they act like nothing they do will affect them. I don't know who died and made them Gods, but that seems to be their mindset. Just feel sorry for them.
What I find most frustrating is that the Democrats are trying to turn a negative into a positive by suggesting that this was all an effort by Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to discredit Democrats.

Now; what's really funny about that is that the Dems are acknowledging that they screwed up, but they're trying to divert our angst by suggesting that this is all an evil Russo-Trump scheme to destroy America. Every major news network, including NPR, is flashing headlines like "RUSSIA HACKS DEMS?" when it only took one guy named Dmitri Alperovitch to get that kind of media storm going.

Hillary is looking like a real jack-off in all this, so of course Trump has to step in and reclaim his status as the biggest jack-off of all time by suggesting that what really happened was that the DNC hacked themselves. One of many articles on this can be found at this link.

I think they're both jack-offs. If Trump was behind this, then why wouldn't he have released the info before his own convention. He would have been able to add more fuel to the fire by screaming about proof of a rigged system.

edit; Donald apparently claims that the DNC hacked themselves in relation to the leak of information on Donald back in June, and not the recent release of nearly 20,000 e-mails.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 07-26-2016 at 09:35 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote