View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 08:29 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Seriously Hillary Clinton and the rest of the DNR have to get away from computers and none of them should use email. Whenever Clinton's name has been mentioned in the last two years, it's always about an email scandal. First Benghazi and now this.

The US is in deep trouble with this election. First you have a woman who spent 8 years already in the White House. Her husband was scandal ridden as well. Now she wants a shot to create even more.

On the other hand you have Donald Trump. The guy knows how to run a business, but can he run a country? Methinks that they are world's apart and he will run up against a brick wall in the Senate and Congress.

At first I found this whole thing hilarious, now it just makes me sad that after 8 years of Obama, it seems the American people are doomed for another 4 years at least. It also seems that no one worth their salt wants to wade into the world of American politics. That too is a shame.

As for Clinton and Democrats, shame on them, they act like nothing they do will affect them. I don't know who died and made them Gods, but that seems to be their mindset. Just feel sorry for them.