View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:39 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

The road to WM, especially the main events, have been like driving south through Pennsylvania. Just not much to look at. Not just this year, it's more like every year that I can remember has been disappointing or directionless. Right now, I find myself enjoying Braun's feud and mystery partner. The Daniel Bryan news and segments last week were terrific and have added to whatever is going on with Zayn and Owens. Nia and Alexa have been good. The rest of the low and midcard has been ok.

But the main event builds have really been a struggle. Roman is now supposed to be a sympathetic character now after being the trash talker? That just doesn't feel right and he still doesn't do that good of a job in either role. Did Heyman hire those "US Marshalls" or are we supposed to believe Reigns got away with a serious crime? Cena's promos have been obnoxious. Are AJ and Nakamura even feuding? The Rhonda/HHH/Steph/Angle taped stuff hasn't been good but every time she is live things get really stiff.

And what did they do to her eyes last night?

I don't know. I hope others are enjoying. Maybe I'm not supposed to enjoy it. Mania and even the Road to WM do "sell themselves". These main events don't need much build, on paper they are pretty compelling and check boxes for all types of fans plus my opinion may not be the experience others are having but I am really struggling to enjoy this build.

Have are others enjoying the build?

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 03-27-2018 at 07:42 PM.