View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Relax. Have you heard Michael Cole's commentary from 2010 to 2011? That was attrocious. JBL was fine as a heel commentator.

First things first. Sting lost because WWE had no future plans for him at that point. Sting and WWE thought that this was Sting's final match. So, he lost.

Secondly, had we not got NWO, DX and HBK interfering, the match would be forgettable at best. That was the big moment of the match. Watching DX and NWO face off.

I'm sorry, but Sting didn't have the balls to leave TNA and go to the WWE and aim for a higher legacy.

Vince had plans for Sting to beat Angle at WM 18, face The Rock at WM 21 and face Taker at WM 27. Triple H was option #3 that year, behind Lesnar and Sting.

When Sting arrived, it was too late for him to do anything other than what we got.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote