View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 01:34 PM
WZCW's Titus
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Backstage former WZCW Luke Manson is pacing up and down. You can hear the crowd from outside as Tony Manicni appears with Xaitlyn Serpiente in tow. He's also joined by Gino as the three are celebrating.

Mancini: Yes! What a win! Now I'm coming for the EurAsian. As an Italian why not bring the title home?!

The three high five each other as Manson interuppts.

Manson Hey man. Good win out there, I need some advice.

Mancini: I expected you in that earlier match. You're as big a star as PCIII, Angel and Armando!

Manson shakes his head.

Manson I'm waiting on fatherhood advice. I'm waiting on Maury to give me the answer, what if I am?

Mancini: That's up to you man. I'm off the celebrate.

The Mancini entourage disappears as out of nowhere Maury Povich appears.

Maury: Luke Manson, in the case of 13 year old Sebastian you are...NOT the father!

Luke Manson suddenly dances all round backstage. He hugs backstage Bob and jumps up on flight cases. His front of joy hiding the fact he's really heart broken. What a mess of a man. Don't we all hate him?
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-21-2017 at 04:25 PM.
sendpm.gif