View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:13 AM
I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

I haven't done one of these in a while.

MeltDown!:

Titus vs. Big Dave announced at Unscripted for the title. From a kayfabe perspective, this should be an excellent match. These two have history dating back a while and I have yet to see a one-on-one match. Dave has been kicking ass whilst Titus is a former World Champion. In real life, it's former HOC vs. current HOC. Although this points to Lee leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if the how thing was a work to swerve us. GREAT decision.

Wasabi wins in what is essentially a squash match (pun intended?). And then the reveal to be... Steven Holmes. Great storyline writing by both FunKay and creative for keeping the thief intact. One thing though... if Crashin was in the ring and the two masked assailants with Holmes were together, then who is the fourth man? Great Triple Threat match giving everyone a good showing as well, with the Mayhem scene piling out.

Nice little tag team match to give the newly established (legit) tag team a victory, whilst keeping the newly established alliance on good terms. I am, indeed, a Fox mark. However, Tucker Graham I find could have a very successful career later on (which I shall not mention). Main Event was another good piece. The match was good but the booking was better. No-one was booked to lose here, which is a good sign... Dave getting one-up... nice.

Ascension:

We've got ourselves a Triple Threat tag match... that doesn't involve the Crashin Movement... that's quite interesting, but nonetheless an excellent match it should prove to be. P.O.T. have been quite successful, pummeling all-comers. Good to see solid RPers and new guys returning to climb a huge obstacle.

Wunderbar wins this one, but Simmons got some good shots in. (The no-show was due to Vintage One having no internet access as his modem[?] is stuffed). Nice interview with Titus to keep the match interest up. Another win by Constantine (whose character I'm falling in love with)... hope life works out for SC. Thanks for the time and effort... though we never got to finish our feud.

Kravinoff takes the win in what is a Jericho/Cena style booking where Kurtesy decides to take the fall to fight another day. Understandable... the amount of commentary in this match is quite unusual. Not complaining, just not the amount I'm used to when reading WZCW... and then...

*clears voice* CATFIGHT!!! [/Joey Styles]

... yes, err... nice to see something out of the managers. Sometimes I envy Johnny Klamor... lucky bastard...

The tag match was a great match. I'll have to agree with Numbers... best one of the two shows. Former rivals Beckford and Reynolds teaming together to take on the weird alliance of Blade/Phoenix. Good to see the feud between Beckford/Reynolds has turned a page... any of the three choices for Unscripted would be great, yet challenging choices. Either way, I see the Elite X title match at the PPV to be a dark house to steal the show. Lovin' it!

And the Battle Royale... I had my money on either Blade or Phoenix winning and moving on... but then I saw them competing for the Elite X and thought "that isn't creative's style to book them twice." Oh well... great booking, reminds me of Lethal Lottery in a way. I like how some people were eliminated due to "circumstance." When I saw it was down to Gordito and me, I was in disbelief... then I won the BR? WHOA, talk about a surprise.

Overall, nothing can top that. Unscripted will be a much better PPV than SummerSlam. You guys should advertise the fuck out of WZCW and the PPV... I'd say you'd have a fighting chance against TNA in the ratings. Just... don't move to Monday Nights.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote