View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 08:56 PM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Meltdown 44:

I loved the reveal behind the stolen belt. I was expecting the angle to go longer so the thief could have more buildup, but it's OK. We have a group trying to take out the Mayhem Division. Great stuff there, and it all happened suddenly. If it were TV, the shock value would really be through the roof. It also helps a lot that Baez isn't the only victim and that Hammond, Jones and Gordo are involved as well.

Really hoping for more tag teams, too. Glad to see a new addition.

I have mixed feelings revolving Dave/Titus, but I'll save that for Power Play.

The main event was fun to read, even if it's long. I'm lazy for reading. Loved that Dave got one over.