View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 07:45 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Great work Guys. I enjoyed the opening segment despite the grammar errors. Everest vs. USA should interesting. The Battle Royale wasn't as good as the previous week's but then there was less to work with. Big Props go to Blade for his writing on the Big Dave vs. Steven Holmes match. Very gripping. I liked the nod of respect at the end also. Blade vs. Beckford was a frickin’ great match. Very back and forth. Wasn't sure who was picking up the win there. The main Event was very solid also. Setting up some interesting storylines to come. Overall a very good show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote