View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I touched on this subject in another thread. I think managers should most definitely be brought back. I believe it so much so that I can't see why anyone would disagree. There is no downside at all. Managers lie the brain and jimmy hart etc were so good that they managed to get their guys over without hogging the spotlight them selves. They were so pesky that you wanted to see their guys get beaten so bad. Granted they became entities of their own, but the focus was always kept on the guys they were managing. Think how many of today's guys could get over with a good mouthpiece. If possible I would appreciate it if some others could give me some examples of a downside to having a few managers around.
sendpm.gif