View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Sting vs. Vader - SuperBrawl III

This was a White Castle of Fear Strap match between these two vicious rivals, probably my second favourite match the two have had. Vader's relentless assault on Sting left the crowd, as well as myself stunned when I first saw it. Sting being Sting, he made the heroic comeback, giving us all hope he'd overcome the odds against the demonic monster, but Vader's overwhelming size and power was too much for Sting, proceeding to drag him to all four corners to win the match.

Sting vs. The Great Muta - Great American Bash '89

Both men have since had many classic match-ups, but the first meeting between the two will always be my favourite. This match was the set-up for the feud these men would have for months to come. Sting won the match, but the replay shown that Muta's shoulder was up at the count of two, so the TV title was declared vacant. This match was non-stop action from bell to bell, and a true testimony to just how over Sting was in his glory days.

Sting's matches with Goldberg should also be mentioned. While Goldberg's best match was with DDP at Halloween Havoc 1998, Sting had some great matches with him throughout the course of late '98/99. If these two had been given the right build-up and matches which didn't keep ending in DQ, the feud would have been phenomenal.
sendpm.gif