View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 08:34 PM
The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
WWE Diva's Champion

ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to ztwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdown View Post
It took me a while to figure it out, but Vamp and Striker don't have monitors I think to see what's going on backstage. It looks like they're meant to be for the viewers at home only.
I get that, but why not have a producer fill them in on what's happening so it's a more fluid show?

Aztec Warfare III was a prime example of the absurdity. Johnny Mundo goes from #12 to #2 and Dario Cueto was then shown in the ring telling Melissa Santos -- who's smoking hot, BTW -- that he was making the change. Matt Striker and Vampiro made it seem like Mundo was shocked by the number and they acted surprised, as well.

Since I'm a TV producer, maybe it's more obvious to me and viewers aren't really bothered by it. Just strikes me funny.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote