View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 08:24 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Oh and how much does Famous B sell. It worked in this match but geez i couldnt help but cringe. I wonder where the character goes from here, I'd really love for him to build a stable of stars and get a hold of all the titles just like Catrina did after Ultima Lucha. It could be used to catapult someone into a star if they breakout as the gift of the gods champion ala batista.

Finally, there's one guy in the crowd who is almost unbearable, kinda looks like Ezra Miller. Its gotten to the point where he thinks he's part of the show. When puma was slamming the casket on mil he's air slamming along with him. Another episode after a big win (might have been weapons of mass destruction) they cut to him with his arms outstretched like he was immortal or something ffs. Basically he's one of the idiots that make up the IWC who tries to make the shows about them