View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 03:19 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Earlier today, it was announced that the Usos will take on American Alpha tomorrow night on SmackDown Live for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. I sort of figured they'd save this match for WrestleMania, considering the Usos scored a nontitle win over them last week, but this has me thinking that there might not even be a SmackDown Tag Team Championship match for WrestleMania. Aside from the Usos, there's not really a team on the blue brand that can remotely hang with the Alphas and while it's possible they could have them drop the titles tomorrow night and have the rematch at WrestleMania, I think that they'll ultimately be part of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

The Tag Team Divisions of both brands are their weakest points, though Raw has the stronger division. It might be best to just let the tag team division for the blue brand not be a factor for WrestleMania and maybe be able to start out fresh in the post WrestleMania season.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote