View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:33 PM
Gribble me this, Gribble me that...
WWE Diva's Champion

The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE Smackdown Womens Championship Match Idea.

I just had a passing idea, and wondered what you guys thought of it. Asuka has been tearing up NXT for a while now. She is legit as balls and will inject a powerful something into whatever division that she is a part of.

On Smackdown they will be having some sort of match for the Women's title involving every available woman in the division. As lame at that sounds (and it does) it does present an interesting opportunity.

Announce that the match will run as a gauntlet match, with Bliss out first. Then have D/Bry come out and announce that the first woman Bliss will face is the NEWEST addition to the Smackdown Live womens roster, Asuka.

Then have Asuka literally run through the entire women's roster, with each match getting closer and closer but Asuka ultimately coming out on top.

You then add a super legit woman to the thin ass Smackdown roster.

Thoughts?