View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 11:53 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I think only a few people should really get the "special entrances" that we see every year. Presumably, people who could actually still benefit off of being showcased like that, not HHH, Lesnar, or Taker. Still, HHH is 100% guaranteed to get the ego-stroke and Taker will likely do a little something as well. I'm just not a fan of the entrances that begin with a video and than last 10 minutes a la HHH last year or Miz at Mania 27. I'm more favorable towards the small things. Like Michaels wearing all white and descending from the heavens against Taker. Brilliant.

This year, I'd like to see Wyatt get something. Not much, maybe just a lightning show while he comes out and some different gear. Reigns should get something. Dude should come flying through the crowd on a hang-glider... that was a joke. Seriously though, he should do something crazy that interacts with the crowd.

I don't think Lesnar is a guy that should really do anything. His gimmick is that of a legitimate fighter. He doesn't need the pageantry. Music hits, walk to the ring with some fireworks, and that's about it.