View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Telling me I'm invincible..
WWE Diva's Champion

The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...

We're only allowed two matches? Man this is tough.

v.s Undertaker - Wrestlemania X7

This match, in my opinion, was the one that really cemented Trips as one of the very best wrestlers in the world. The match itself wasen't all that great to be honest, but what was so good was that Trips was able to stand there and slug it out with the biggest badass' the WWE has ever had. And he almost defeated The Undertaker at WrestleMania. I know Trips was probably the main guy through-out the majority of 2000 but his biggest push, in my opinion was when he was allowed to take Taker to the absolute limit at WrestleMania, something that really had not been done that much before. I personally love the whole thing, from Motorhead performing his entrance music, to when they took the match into the crowd, to when Trips counted the last ride by completely twating Taker in the face with a sledgehammer, it was just gold.

v.s 29 other superstars in the Royal Rumble match - Royal Rumble 2002

Theres just one image from the whole match that I absolutely love. And thats the image of Stone Cold looking at Trips walking to the ring... and he looks afraid. He knows that he was in serious trouble. The Game had never looked more intense and I think we all knew from that point that Trips would be going to WrestleMania. Also the way he came back from a extremely serious injury to win the Royal Rumble match was something special and because I've been a huge fan of Trips, ever since I've been a WWE fan, that match will always mean something to me.